Of Breeding and Bondage: About Arthur Mitchell's Erotic Stories

Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome to my erotica blog, home of the obsessive Arthur Mitchell. I hope you've come horny and open minded.

I began toying with erotica several years ago, but felt that I lacked the proper platforms and talent to actually put it out into the world. Fortunately, the rise of ebooks and measurable improvement in my skills has changed all of that.

A writer never knows where they'll end up when they begin writing smut.

I started with the same tired plots and college aged cuties that almost everyone begins with. Then I decided that it didn't suit me. Not at all.

My current stories explore the depths of depravity and power play. In my work, you'll find hapless cuckolds serving ruthless wives, curious girls who have their bodies and brains bound by god like men, along with lots and lots of breeding sex. To me, domination and submission is nothing without complete control over the body and psyche.

Nothing says “I own you” like swapping DNA. So, it's no surprise to see my pitiful cuckolds enslaved forever as their wives take on virile bulls, and let their seed sprout in their wombs. The submissive girls of my stories don't just allow their tits and bellies to swell with baby juice; they often beg for it.

I hope you'll take a look around, and consider supporting my work, if you like what you see. My modest foothold online is expanding weekly, and it's easier than ever to find my stories and collections from name brand retailers.

Check out Amazon's Kindle store to get my ebooks on your favorite Kindle device.

Or Barnes & Noble, where the same works are available at an affordable price for the Nook.

Alternatively, Smashwords sells my stories in a wide variety of formats you can read on almost any PC or mobile device.

If you have a Kobo reader or iPad, my fiction is available at Kobobooks and iBookstore.

I'm always interested in hearing your thoughts, scorn, or intelligent feedback. Feel free to check out my contact page to get in touch. I look forward to churning out tales intended to arouse your deepest dreams and darkest nightmares for many years to come.

Until next time,

Art

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP