New Reviews from Chastity Femdom and LustCouple Blogs

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm pleased to report that I've received two new positive reviews from some excellent blogs. First up is Robert Anthony's Chastity and Femdom blog, which looked at a few of my cuckold and sissy stories. His post, The Fiction of Arthur Mitchell, describes my work as well written and reasonably priced, given the slush pile of ninety-nine cent ebooks out there. Thanks, Robert.

Don't get me wrong. Not all dollar erotica is bad. In fact, it's a decent promotional tool in the right hands. Unfortunately, there is a lot of tripe circulating for ninety-nine cents too.

Personally, I believe my work is better than this, and I'm okay with setting affordable prices in a slightly higher tier. $2.99 is really pretty standard for erotica shorts these days, with some authors pricing works as long as mine in even higher ranges. I'd wager that readers are mostly alright with this, and that's a good thing for both erotica authors and consumers.


The second review is from the LustCouple blog. Leslie posted a very detailed and favorable review of Breeding Cuckold Wife Natalie as well as my Cheating Wives short story collection. Cuckold Erotica by Arthur Mitchell zooms in on the finer aspects of my interracial cuckolding stories. I'm happy that Leslie seems to be the most taken by what I believe are my most powerful scenes. Thanks, LustCouple.

Reviews like these are highly encouraging, especially since I've only been in the professional erotica publishing business for under a year. I have no intention of slowing down any time soon.

Just this week, I plan to release two new tales dealing with wife swapping and fantasy driven impregnation. I think that admirers of my previous works will like these new offerings.

Just so you know, you don't have to run an erotic blog to provide reviews. If you like my stories, feel free to leave a review on Amazon, the Nook store, or wherever else you find my fiction. Reader feedback is the lifeblood of independent authors like myself, and your recommendations can help my work reach others.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP