Erotic Romance - King's Breeding Slave Released

Friday, September 7, 2012


Another series is up on deck, this time combining the finer points of breeding and erotic romance. King's Breeding Slave: Bred by His Majesty is the first book in a journey that explores glamor and danger.

In this series, the King of a fabulously wealthy dynasty in the Mediterranean takes an interest in an American girl. His Majesty has an interesting proposition: five million dollars for two years of service to the crown. River Wilder is beautiful and intelligent, but she has no idea what she's about to get herself into, or what the King really wants.

This isn't the first story I've done about a hyper-dominant King. Bred for Succession is a much shorter, rougher version of the same theme, but the new series will give me much more space to explore the relationship as well as the sex. Besides, this is erotic romance, unlike my last story where the heroine submitted pretty easily to a strong monarch.

Like I've said elsewhere, I've always been fascinated by royalty, who seem like vestiges of an earlier age. The King is not only the ultimate alpha, but a living representation of the power in Nature itself. Kings are primal, mysterious, and incredibly powerful - all of which fits perfectly with impregnation in erotic romance.

I released part one of the series last week, but the second and third should be coming fast. The story of River and King Lukos will need at least three parts, but it could easily run into four or five if the feedback is positive.

I have stories in my heart that I have to get out, but it's not always on my terms. I'm always very interested in listening to intelligent feedback from my readers. The fact is that I write for both myself and my audience, and it's more than fair that the audience should have a say, especially in ongoing story arcs.

Please visit the Contact page and drop me a line with any questions or comments.

Pick up part one of King's Breeding Slave at:

KING'S BREEDING SLAVE: BRED BY HIS MAJESTY ON AMAZON

KING'S BREEDING SLAVE: BRED BY HIS MAJESTY ON NOOK

KING'S BREEDING SLAVE: BRED BY HIS MAJESTY ON SMASHWORDS (PDFs, epubs, and more)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP