BDSM Erotic Romance - Breeding Call - Virgin Initiations Released

Friday, October 26, 2012


As I'm wrapping up another series, my writing space starts to feel empty without another one to work on. That's why I've started something new, a serial exploration I call Bred in Underfalls, beginning with Breeding Call: Virgin Initiations. This novelette is meant to be the opening shot in a series of stories set in the same world, but not necessarily following the same characters from book to book.

Let me tell you a little about Underfalls. This is a primal place where men and women live separately, governed by an intense devotion to Nature's impulses. If you've read A Hunter's Breeding Trap or The Breeding Tree, it's not an uncommon theme in my work. In fact, returning to it has made me realize that I want to do more with this sort of fantastic social arrangement, where mating for anything but breeding becomes a series social taboo.

This is the challenge facing Jordan Whiteshore and Axel, the hunter who catches her in the woods. What starts as a traditional mating dance with heavy elements of domination and submission soon becomes something more.

I hope that returning to stories of breeding, submission, and forbidden romance in the same world will allow me to explore certain questions with more depth. Here's just a little bit of what I'm wrestling with:

  • What is the relationship between love and pregnancy?

  • Is breeding really the ultimate dominant act?

  • What are the most powerful symbols of fertility?

  • And what happens when you combine them with other explosive experiences, such as losing virginity or submitting one's body for pleasure?

I can't hope to answer these things for all time. But I do believe I have something to add to the discussion. I hope you'll find the Bred in Underfalls series as enchanting and arousing as I do!

Pick up Breeding Call: Virgin Initiations at the usual places:

BREEDING CALL: VIRGIN INITIATIONS ON AMAZON KINDLE

BREEDING CALL: VIRGIN INITIATIONS ON NOOK

BREEDING CALL: VIRGIN INITIATIONS ON SMASHWORDS (PDFs, epubs, all formats)

BREEDING CALL: VIRGIN INITIATIONS ON KOBO

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP