Follow Arthur Mitchell Erotica on Facebook

Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Facebook Fan page is once again active. What does this mean?

It's your chance to get the best of Arthur Mitchell erotica in a condensed digest, without having to check this blog all the time! I'll be sharing my latest releases, links to my articles, and interacting with my kind fans. Get in touch with me right away without having to resort to that pesky email program or the brevity of Twitter.

Facebook is where it's at these days as the world's largest social network, and that means I'm there too. The place could use more steamy romance, relentless breeding sex, and power play, after all.

What are you waiting for? Click here to follow me on Facebook today.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP