A Holiday Thanks to All My Erotica Readers!

Monday, December 31, 2012


I just wanted to take a moment out of my holiday season to thank each and every person who has taken the time to read my work. You've spent your minutes and dollars on my stories, and it's brought me more than I could've imagined.

2012 has been quite the year. I've published nearly one hundred unique short stories and novelettes. I've developed as a writer and branched out beyond short erotic tales, following breeding sex and alpha male led BDSM into erotic romance.

None of that would be possible without my readers. So, whether you've picked up multiple stories on Amazon or just read my free offerings on Smashwords, thank you!

I have a lot in store for 2013. New series, longer novellas, and romantica that bridges the divide between emotional romance and rough erotica awaits. Almost everything I do has an impregnation and BDSM edge, and that's definitely going to continue in the new year.

The year may change, but my intense fascination with certain themes won't. I intend to find out how far the breeding portal goes, through passion and trials. Hope to see you along for the ride!

Holiday wishes,

Arthur Mitchell

1 comments:

megasaint January 1, 2013 at 8:00 AM  

happy new year to you mister arthur from sarah on Panama. i had enjoy it the conversation between you and me by mail and i will keep sending your more science impregnation article that would give you more inspiration for your novels.

hugs bye bye.

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP