Breeding Erotica on Pinterest - Follow Me!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I started a Pinterest account some time ago, but I barely added any content until now. I thought it's high time breeding erotica got a presence there - at least within the tame standards Pinterest allows. Now you can follow my Pinterest boards right here!

I'll be posting some erotic images I've found on my boards, as well as my own favorite erotica and romance books. I intend to pin my covers too. If you've enjoyed my books, you can share them more easily than ever simply by repinning.

Every social network deserves a healthy sampling of breeding erotica, BDSM, and sultry romance. I'll be happy if I can do my part on Pinterest spicing things up.

Still not convinced? Check out the Arthur Mitchell Erotica Pinterest page.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP