Hot Prairie Pursuit - A Western Erotic Romance Released!

Sunday, September 29, 2013


After solving some frustrating technical problems on various retailers, I'm pleased to announce my latest book is up for sale everywhere. Hot Prairie Pursuit: Unbridled Submission is my longest book yet, packed with suspense, steam, and prairie fire passion.

Let me cut right to the preview:

DANGER, DEVOTION, AND COWBOY PASSION!

Misty Sheen never expects to find a handsome stranger knocked out in her field. Keeping him safe and warm in her bed as he recovers is just the summer's first mysterious shock. As soon as he opens his eyes, she's faced with darker questions.

Who is this beautiful man bent on conquest in the badlands and in the bedroom? And why is she drawn to his magnetism, surrendering to cravings she never imagined, even though the danger trailing him is obvious?

Cowboy turned bounty hunter Declan Schuster will do anything to capture a ruthless smuggler who got away from him once before. If only he could focus on his target, without getting wildly distracted by the beautiful woman who hauled him onto her ranch and into her bed.

Sparks are inevitable, and they burn hot! But exploring her submissive side with the cowboy invites more than just toe curling passion. In remote South Dakota, pursuing love has a high price...

Hot Prairie Pursuit binds cowboy passion, BDSM play, and suspense together in a Western erotic romance tale that will keep you guessing!

I'm looking forward to continuing these Western erotic romances in the future. But keep your eyes peeled for more erotic shorts, and possibly an all new paranormal romance in the future!

Get Hot Prairie Pursuit at these stores!

HOT PRAIRIE PURSUIT ON AMAZON KINDLE

HOT PRAIRIE PURSUIT ON NOOK

HOT PRAIRIE PURSUIT ON SMASHWORDS (Every format)

HOT PRAIRIE PURSUIT ON KOBO BOOKS

WHO THE HELL IS A.T. MITCHELL?

There comes a time in every writer's career when they've got a big body of work behind them. In my case, I've hit the sweet spot, mostly with erotic short stories before branching out to proper novellas and novels. Readers who have enjoyed my work for a long time want the same story and heat they've come to expect from my erotic novelettes and novellas. And I'm more than happy to deliver.

My latest books are going in a different direction, though. So, I've decided to publish books with a deeply romantic storyline and more depth under A.T. Mitchell, rather than Arthur Mitchell, on most venues.

This move helps differentiate my brand between erotica and erotic romance better. It should also reduce confusion among readers who may enjoy only my erotica or romance, but not both.

If you enjoy my story driven romance most or everything I write, be sure to look for this new pen name! It's a slightly different brand, but you can bet that anything under Arthur or A.T. will always carry the highest Mitchell quality.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP